Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jimmy Green Spey O Rama, The World Championship of Spey Casting will take place at San Francisco's Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club April 15 - 17, 2011.

We thank our past participants, competitors and champions and look forward to seeing you next year.

Bob

·
BULL DOG!!!!
1,841 Posts
I will be there......already practicing

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
Where's my cigar?...

It must have been the tights and the cape:lildevl:

Back to reality, very cool Greg!!

·
Little Creek Outfitters
30 Posts
Casting with Greg and Tegan

Congradulations Greg, You'll have to teach me how to do that overhand cast with the 18 footer.

Just have to share with everyone Tegans progression with a rod. On the last day of the clave she gave a parking lot demo on how to cast a long belly line. She naturally picked up the Echo Gecko like a double handed rod and was casting to Marty. Check out her form on Metalheads. Look out Spey-O-Rama 2020.:)
Have Fun, Mia

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Membership in GGACC

To all supporters of Spey O Rama, The World Championship of Spey Casting:
This is a request for your help in putting on SOR 2011 by asking you to join GGACC. It is a bargain at $30/year plus a $10 initiation fee.

On line application is located at

http://www.ggacc.org/p/NewMembership.aspx

We appreciate all those that have joined, and look forward to more of you doing so.

Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jimmy Green Spey a Ramma:

Jimmy Green Spey O Rama, The World Championship of Spey Casting will take place at San Francisco's Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club April 15 - 17, 2011.

We thank our past participants, competitors and champions and look forward to seeing you next year.

Bob
Where can I find the final results of the event ? Eddie McCarter

·
Registered
385 Posts
Congradulations Greg, You'll have to teach me how to do that overhand cast with the 18 footer.

Just have to share with everyone Tegans progression with a rod. On the last day of the clave she gave a parking lot demo on how to cast a long belly line. She naturally picked up the Echo Gecko like a double handed rod and was casting to Marty. Check out her form on Metalheads. Look out Spey-O-Rama 2020.:)
Have Fun, Mia
Way cool Mia! My daughter just turned 3 a few weeks ago and last Winter she helped me build trout two hander, reaming the cork for me....and she landed her first fish on that rod-a Rock Bass....I also found that having her on my lap while tying flies helped her learn her colors as well, not that I had a choice because I can't keep her out of my tying desk!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts