Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned from the Spey Nation clave in Pulaski, NY. Although the rain(off and on throughout the day) tried to put a damper on things, the clave went off with few, if any, hitches. I don't think that there was quite the numbers in attendance that there were last year but it made for much easier access to places on the river where one could try out some of the new goodies brought along by the various factory reps attending. The lectures were all first rate and I always seem to come away from them with a few new "tricks" to try on the water to "tweak" my casting. I got to see some folks I had'nt seen in awhile, missed a few that I thought I would see, and made some new friends along the way, too. Geof did his usual great job in getting the event organized and moving it along and, all in all, it was a great time. My only disappointment was that some of the companies that were expected to attend did not get there, but, I suppose, these things happen and can even be expected sometimes-still-I would have been nice to see them again.
My thanks go out to all who attended and to those folks who work so hard to put on this event year after year. From the good food and the cooks who donate their time preparing it to those who bring the tables and tents and who donate items for the raffles-the day could'nt happen withount you and your help. Keep up the good work!!

·
Hooked4life
2,085 Posts
Geoff, Dan, and the rest of the gang did a great job as usual. Hats off to all the volunteers and the suppliers of the raffle, grub and beer.

A couple of pictures of the gang getting the raffle set up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I had a lot of good looks at that last one Vern-O:devil:

Thanks for another great event guys, and I love my new rod!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts