Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling NEW & lightly used heads that don't work with my current Spey outfits.

Rio Skagit Max Short 425gr--(NEW Test casted only)-(20ft)-----------------$37. SOLD
Airflow Skagit/Switch 420gr (NEW)-(20ft)------------------------------------$37
Airflow Rage Compact Float 420gr. (NEW)-(29ft)-----------------------------$37. SOLD
Airflow Skagit Compact Gen.ll-(NEW Test casted only)-(24ft)----------------$37. SOLD

Airflow Rage Compact Float 510gr. (Lighty used)-(30ft)----------------------$30. SOLD
Airflow Skagit Compact 660gr INTERMEDIATE (25ft) Used once to test)----$30-SOLD

Prices include original boxes +FREE CUSA shipping (Canada add $5)---

Bill
Durango, Colorado
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ill take the Airflo Skagit Compact Gen2 510grain! Will send you an email now....thanks!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
766 Posts
Bill,

I'll take the Airflo Skagit Int' 660.

Please PM Paypal info.

Thanks

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,120 Posts
Dang you, Sixheads!

Oh well.......next time.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Dang you, Sixheads!

Oh well.......next time.
Bob,
Oh well, I didn't get it either. Somehow an off forum offer got it. I sure getting my money back from Paypal will further test my temper.

Enjoy The Spey Journey
sixheads

·
fly fisher 'til it's over
1,120 Posts
Sorry to hear you missed it. Like lifting on a grab, and ......dang, missed it!

Spey Journey rocks!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Mr. Abshagen

Will you please make sure the $30.00 I put in your PayPal A/C gets returned to my A/C.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PayPal refund?

Sixheads---I sent you a PM---I have sold 4 heads, and received payment from everyone through PayPal---There are no other payments showing up.--Are you sure you sent the $30 to me?---How did you get my PayPal account number?---Are you Bill S?---Sorry for all the confusion!----Moral is "don't get old!"

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
766 Posts
Sixheads---I sent you a PM---I have sold 4 heads, and received payment from everyone through PayPal---There are no other payments showing up.--Are you sure you sent the $30 to me?---How did you get my PayPal account number?---Are you Bill S?---Sorry for all the confusion!----Moral is "don't get old!"

Thanks

Bill

Bill,
Not to worry, we'll sort it out. Who did you sell the Airflo Skagit Intermediate 660 gr to ???

Did you post it today USPS 1st Class ? If so to whom ???

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Head

Rio 425 Skagit Max Short Head sold----Airflow Skagit/Switch 420 (New) still Available---These 2 heads are within 5grains of each other and both are 20ft long, and IMHO are identical--

Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts