Spey Pages banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great 1st video! I hope you do more. I love the pick pocket. I do that to my brother in law all the time. I love busting his chops. Are in in Norcal? That looks like a river I used to live on when I was kid.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Killer video Nathan, swinging for shad on that river is the only way to do it. Didnt get out there as much as i wanted to this year. Got real discouraged after a day of getting bombarded with drunk river floaters. Glad to see someone got into them

·
Registered
21 Posts
That looks like fun and very instructive. There are shad in just a few rivers here. I liked your explanations but sometimes I was struggling to hear your commentary when you’re in the river. It might have been because of the noise of the water.

I don’t know if you were using an external mic; that’d be a possible way to do it. However; tricky to find a place to attach it on you where it wouldn’t pick up a lot of noise from your casting movements.

Another way would be to record those parts of your commentary onto the video afterwards. You can do that using iMovie. Nice video and I like that it’s so hot so early in the day that you can wet wade and swing flies in a big river.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts