Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that there was a video of the Spey Clave on the Sandy. Is there a way to purchase it if it does exist??? Just heard rumor that it is out there. Also, noticed someone filming the Spey Days. Is that going to be out for sale? Would love to have a copy.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Andre's web connect is for the

2003 Sandy River 'Clave. Price is around $30 a copy, with much of it going to a good cause.

ST 69 is also referring to some fellow (at least all day Saturday) who was wandering around with a 'high-end' video camera.

fae

·
Flyfishing Camp Cook
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

I'll have to get one online from the shop.

Fred's correct. Someone was walking around with a professional looking video camera. Was curious if they were going to be making another one for sale.

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Scot of Xstream Anglers was walking around and filming the Spey Days both Saturday and Sunday.

Scot is a wizard with the camera and an amazing editor (he has his own tv show on ESPN2). I do know that whatever Scot puts out will be first rate however I am unsure about how much actual instruction will be included in the video.

When I hear from him, I will pass the word on to you (he is a nomadic trout bum and can be very hard to get a hold of at times).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts