Spey Pages banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
If your talking about SpeyCo, then I would just call the owner and manufacturer Tim Pantzlaff and he can tell you directly.

920 227 5574

·
Registered
372 Posts
He texted me a couple weeks ago after I got my Skagit. Looks like he has some help now and is gearing up to have some reels stocked. But give him a call, Tim is a great guy to talk to. He does get a little busy, but does like to talk fishing any chance he gets.

BTW, I have 3 of his reels: 2 skagits, 1 switch. They are awesome! Sold all my other reels and only use the Speycos.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Rob,
Sorry for the late reply.The last few months have been pretty interesting very sorry that I have been distant ,no posts, no facebook, emails , It has been work sleep ,church, eat.. and repeat.

NEW 10 POINT PLAN TO MOVE SPEYCO FORWARD IN 2015. IT IS TRUE MY OLD METHODS WHERE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ONE MAN TO "DO IT ALL".

#1 I handed my cell to Matt Monday/Friday this will be 100% temporary, but when the cell rings from 5 am to 8 pm 7 days a week it was getting hard to stay focused on the lathes and mills . I was attempting to do 6 things at once and this is dangerous. It also seems my junk flip phone .. maybe not ringing or with all the machine rolling I cant hear it?
:eek: ... either way a new phone is in order

#2 After "WE" dig out of all the fly reel orders I have on the table now and it is getting better and is happening. Yes not as fast as I would like but things take time. Thanks for every ones patience you are the best!

#3 mid year in 2015 I set a BIG goal.. I will be a "stocked" fly reel company. You will call, the PRE-BUILT fly reel will be in the mail within two days. I am over producing some models at this time to gear up for the change.

#4 100% custom orders with be a ASAP ship time.

#5 I added a machinist , John... what can I say about this new guy? He a machining genius? Yes,,,,, screw machine expert? for sure,,, and a 10 year mechanical engineer !!! Without a doubt this is the most important addition. He has been helping me totally revamp all my G code programs and manufacturing methods to make a better, faster, and less hands on fly reel pieces. All for time saving and most of all safety reasons. When he walked in and I was covered in an inch of aluminum dust , grease and looking like the tin man... He shook my hand and looked me in the eye and said " Hi I am John,,,, Holy smokes man I am here to help..."

#6 O ya in my spare time :chuckle::chuckle: I have been bringing Speyco out of the stone ages...I added Auto CAD , DNC , We have completely reorganizing the shop, doing a work schedule layout, running 2 , 3 , well sometimes 4 machines, teaching my 16 year old twins to drive!!! so stay off the side walks for a while, running our families group home, and trying to be a good father, husband , and friend.

#7 And this takes me to the most important change of all Everyone is making me take more than just Christmas day and one weekend off this next year.
I started making fly reels because I love to Spey fish? Yes I am a workaholic but 7 years in to this my priorities have shifted a little.

#8 Sorry to hijack this thread.. soon I am sure Puff will be chiming in vomiting up his bunk again so best to write a novel before this one gets shut down.... O ya how is your buddies NEW fly reel company going? I called it 100% before it even happened, sad really.

#9 To your original question please call my cell 1-920-227-5574
it is Saturday so I will be in the reel shop until 6 pm...

#10 God bless guys

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tim and all who replied,

I appreciate it. Hope you all have a good new year, oh and Tim, its doctor's orders to go fish at least 20-25 days a year. :)

Best Regards,

Rob

·
Banned
571 Posts
Help a guy out with springs...

Hi, Tim. Another fellow on the Pages, JB1963, is trying to get some replacement springs for his Speyco. Two months and waiting...could you please PM him and do a deal for a few springs? Much appreciated. Buff.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow Buff thanks so much for your help!! So very kind about your personal concern in the matter, but I already emailed him and the new set headed off Saturday. Happy Sunday to you and I hope you find some type of peace in your life very soon.
God bless Buddy

·
Registered
986 Posts
Tim...Enjoyed reading your update. Good, exciting stuff!
May the coming year see you paying more attention to item #7...and less to the subject of #8.

·
Banned
571 Posts
You are welcome...

Wow Buff thanks so much for your help!! So very kind about your personal concern in the matter, but I already emailed him and the new set headed off Saturday. Happy Sunday to you and I hope you find some type of peace in your life very soon.
God bless Buddy
Thanks for helping JB1963 out, Tim. Two months is a long time to wait for parts. Interestingly, at 8:45 PM Saturday, JB1963 in Ontario hadn't heard anything from you yet. Did you tell a fib on the Pages, Tim? Back to church with you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.