Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search of the FAQs and messages... if I missed it, sorry bout that, but...

Is there a low bandwidth, or wireless "Spey Pages Spey Clave url?? I see there is a way to get RSS feed, but I don't think that's what will work to keep up with the board posts while on the road.

I really like the way the site displays at home where I have a nice monitor and broadband, but it's a bit of a pain on a Palm TREO. Might be nice for those with a slow dial up connection as well.

Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sean.. Awesome..works and looks fine so far. I can send u a photo of the display on my TREO if you'd like to see it. I am posting from it right now...will be really nice to keep up with this board whilst on the road.
Scott

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my new bookmark sez:

http://www.speypages.com/speyclave/archive/index.php/

Although I don't see it when I tried Sean's link on my regular computer, on the TREO was a place to click if you are using a PDA. The formatting was very readable then. The few things I have looked at so far seem current, and I can post from there too. Not sure what device others may be using, but mine can turn off the graphics for a faster download.

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts