Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another thread, this forum, a question was asked relating to ones music choice... Well, while listening to some tunes this morning I was struck by a particular song as it hinted of my pursuit of the mistress of Spey - George Harrison's "Got My Mind Set on You" from his Dark Horse Album (album?). Take a listen.

And for the record, I am a great George Harrison fan. Which means I like Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughan as well. That one was for you, Sinktip.

mmm

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,393 Posts
Clapton is God! I spent some time today listening to some of the early solos and trying to duplicate his use of a pentatonic major scale on the old electric axe. I won't be quitting my day job.

Speaking of Clapton, I would repectfully submit Derek and the Dominoes' Got to Get Better in a Little While as a spey anthem. Or possibly Eric's (When Things Go Wrong) it Hurts Me Too .;)

·
fly on little wing
1,099 Posts
first to mind

most of the lyrics to the beatles' "helter skelter" fits my particular casting style, but i'm still beginning and i ain't no dancer.

i'm sure i can come up with more tunes.

"i've got blisters on my fingers"

voodoofly

·
Registered
51 Posts
As far as anthem go...........

It seems that the last song I hear on the radio is stuck in my head while I'm out on the water for the rest of the day. It tends to get annoying at times. Last week it was stupid commercial jingle for home re-financing........Yeah, have that buzzing in your head for a couple hours. :eyecrazy: Nothing short of a 38' river bath could change it. Maybe I should bring along a walkman from now on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts