Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

as some of you may be aware I am appearing in Lani Waller's upcoming DVD Lani Waller's Steelhead Legacy soon to be released by Miracle Productions. This 2 disc set contains 4 hours of material and includes the complete original 3M Lani Waller Steelhead Video series and a brand new hour-long show! To celebrate the release of what is sure to become the ultimate steelhead DVD set, Speypages will be offering special introductory pricing to our subscribers!

Watch for details!

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Dvd...

Could I have a copy too?

M

·
A BIG fish is a GOOD fish
315 Posts
lani on 3m

i tried to aquire the 3m videos or even bootlegs on ebay and they always went for more than 35 bucks apiece. should be a great addition to the addiction of steelhead. im in.

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the old videos and they are well-worn and grainy now. One of the most exciting things for me about this new release is that they are on DVD so they will retain their "first play quality" for a long time to come.

·
Registered
640 Posts
It doesn't look like this is a reservation thread, but I'm in for one too. Please let us know when they're available.

Thanks,
Carl

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dana
sounds great count me in

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It doesn't look like this is a reservation thread, but I'm in for one too. Please let us know when they're available.

Thanks,
Carl
You're right, Carl, but I'm happy to see that there's a bunch of interest among the subscribers.

It looks like we'll be able to offer 15% off.

Keep an eye here for more details. I expect to have this available for you sometime in March. We'll have the Speypages Store set up and you can order online.

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I spoke with Director Jeff Pill on the phone the other day. The Waller DVD set is in the final stages of post production. I haven't seen it yet but from Jeff's detailed description it sounds like everything I'd hoped and more. The 3 original Waller steelhead shows on one DVD; then the new show on the second DVD. Features a section on Great Lakes steelheading, the two-handed rod, and of course Lani's return to the legendary Babine River in British Columbia.

I hope to receive an advance copy in a few weeks; we expect to be ready to take orders by the end of March, possibly before. Watch here for updates!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts