Spey Pages banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

as some of you may be aware I am appearing in Lani Waller's upcoming DVD Lani Waller's Steelhead Legacy soon to be released by Miracle Productions. This 2 disc set contains 4 hours of material and includes the complete original 3M Lani Waller Steelhead Video series and a brand new hour-long show! To celebrate the release of what is sure to become the ultimate steelhead DVD set, Speypages will be offering special introductory pricing to our subscribers!

Watch for details!

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Dvd...

Could I have a copy too?

M

·
A BIG fish is a GOOD fish
342 Posts
lani on 3m

i tried to aquire the 3m videos or even bootlegs on ebay and they always went for more than 35 bucks apiece. should be a great addition to the addiction of steelhead. im in.

·
chrome-magnon man
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It doesn't look like this is a reservation thread, but I'm in for one too. Please let us know when they're available.

Thanks,
Carl
You're right, Carl, but I'm happy to see that there's a bunch of interest among the subscribers.

It looks like we'll be able to offer 15% off.

Keep an eye here for more details. I expect to have this available for you sometime in March. We'll have the Speypages Store set up and you can order online.

·
chrome-magnon man
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I spoke with Director Jeff Pill on the phone the other day. The Waller DVD set is in the final stages of post production. I haven't seen it yet but from Jeff's detailed description it sounds like everything I'd hoped and more. The 3 original Waller steelhead shows on one DVD; then the new show on the second DVD. Features a section on Great Lakes steelheading, the two-handed rod, and of course Lani's return to the legendary Babine River in British Columbia.

I hope to receive an advance copy in a few weeks; we expect to be ready to take orders by the end of March, possibly before. Watch here for updates!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.