Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends :)
Still trying to thin the heard some more ... I can't possibly use all these lines !!??

Rio 8/9 AFS F/I Head - 38ft @ 520gr - Brand new never even spooled - SOLD

Beulah 9/10 Aero Head (RED) - 56ft @ 640gr - Brand new never spooled (back-up line) - has 12" section of 25lb Ultra Green Maxima nail knotted to tip - SOLD

Beulah 6/7 Aero Head (RED) - 44ft @ 450gr - Brand new never spooled (back-up line) - has 8" section of 20lb Chameleon Maxima nail knotted to tip - SOLD

PayPal Only or Canadians can do EMT
Prices are in US funds and include shipping to your door within Canada and the ConUS, other shipping we can split
All lines will be shipped in a ziplock bag and will come with a tied in hand fly

Mike

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know ... I'm really trying hard to thin out my selection and reduce my arsenal.
My therapist says hoarding is bad and a minimalist approach on life will allow me to "live more".
I'm not sure what that means, but I know I couldn't "live" without my Drury Impacts and IG lines ...

Mike

·
Registered
873 Posts
Well, you know where to find me. I’m just afraid by then the only thing Im able to use that’s double handed will be a walker!! 🤪🤪:surprise:

Skeeter

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aero Heads are now Sold :)
The AFS is still available ... shocking actually. It's a very delicate presentation line. Great for low water steelhead or for Atlantic salmon anytime.

Mike

·
Administrator
17,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One last try for the AFS, a price reduction and I will add three more in hand flies :)
So a total of 4 flies along with a bargain basement price on the AFS !!

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts