Spey Pages banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,
This is an awesome lightly used boat in very good condition that handles well and draws very little water - particularly handy for low summer flows (which seem to be our new future). Float over shallow shoals while others are dragging their boats! Two guys can carry this with little difficulty and it can be transported in a full sized truck bed. With the two-piece frame disassembled and pontoons deflated it fits into a Subaru Outback. I'm the second owner and purchased it in 2017. Used a few times on the Bitterroot and Missouri Rivers. I think the first owner purchased it about six years ago. Reason for selling is we now float in a friend's raft, so this is getting no love (been stored for 3 years). Time to move it to a new owner.

Here are specs from Scadden web site: Length: 13'; Width: 68"; Weight: 82 lbs; Weight Capacity: 800 lbs; Frame: Lazer XX; Frame Material: Alcoa 6061 T65; Pontoons: 18 “ dia. bladderless; Oars: Alcoa 6061 T65; Oar Locks: Naval Bronze; Seats: Upgraded padded; Anchor system: Thru the Frame. Folding / detachable leaning bar.

Includes a hand pump and 12 volt pump, rear cargo carrier, 15 lb. anchor and line, spare oar and oar right, and repair kit. Two side storage bags hold a ton of gear and make great rod holders. Has a detachable and retractable rudder that helps it track better on still/frog water (I've never used this feature, but previous owner said it rocks). No damage or patches and minimal wear on pontoons. The frame has a few cosmetic rub spots that some touch up spray paint would fix.

Local pick up in Stevensville, MT or meet you half way depending on location. New, you'd pay about $1,650 for boat and extras, I'm asking $1,050 USD PayPal. Pls PM me if questions. Thanks for looking.
20210710_113513[1].jpg
20210710_113526[1].jpg
20210710_113709[1].jpg
20210710_113909[1].jpg
20210710_114934[1].jpg

Attachments

·
Spey Fool
93 Posts
Dryflybum.
I’m trying to send you a DM regarding your boat but Speypages says I can’t start a conversation - any tips? I’ve not sent any messages since we went from sending DMs to “starts conversations” you can reach me at tim_purvis at mac dot com. Thanks.

cheers
Tim

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry frankvena and Tim for the delay in getting back to you. We were out fishing since early morning. To your question frank - I really don't know the cost to ship to CA, or WA - but I purchased the raft back east, where I live, and had it UPS shipped to Stevenville, MT where a good buddy of mine lives and the raft was used here. As I recall it was somewhere around $450 - 500 to pack and ship in 2017, and it took about 8 days (RI to MT). I can only assume the price to ship has gone up, especially to CA. USPS is a no go for this raft. I'm flying back home tomorrow and would have no time to investigate shipping estimates to Point Roberts, as this would require a trip to UPS store with all the items to get an estimate, and I just don't have the time to do that - sorry.

Tim - I got your message via WFF and I'll try to answer your questions shortly. I will likely call you.

Thank you both for your interests!

Thanks, George

1 - 8 of 8 Posts