Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
On the Columbia River,B.C
Single hand rod 63 years, Spey 12 years Fly tying 63 years
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
please delete threads on items sold as it is a bummer hitting a whole bunch of threads with sold items.
Thank you
Bjay

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Generally, once something is sold it drops to the back pages and is off the radar screen. Sure, it comes up in a search if you are looking for a specific item, but I actually appreciate the comparative info such as pricing, how common an item is in the Speypages WTS world, etc. I think the market info is valuable and would hate to see it deleted. Just my opinion, of course...

·
Registered
735 Posts
I agree with BJay and generally will leave my sold items on for a day then delete. That allows others to see that the item sold but removes it from the site since it is no longer available.

Mark

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,066 Posts
What a reel is worth in 2010 is of little importance to 2018. Once it is sold it should be deleted or at least placed in a folder marked SOLD. The value of history is, IMO, in the rods, tackle, and technique forums which I search often for information about some of my older tackle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts