Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this rod a couple of months ago from another member here and test casted it once and fished it once. I was looking for more of an 8 wt rod and didn't know enough about this rod to realize it's more of a 7 than an 8. I have 3 other 7 weights (one of them a brand new 7136-4 Z-Axis replacement build from Sage) and I have zero 8 wt rods. so I still need an 8 and I don't need four 7 wt rods (I'm looking for an 8139-3 Burkie)
I'm asking what I paid for it, which is $450 US plus shipping.
If anyone is interested in this rod you can either PM me or reply in this thread.
Thanks for looking.
Frank

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Frank,

Good afternoon from down in Belize.

If the rod is still available I'd like to buy it from you. You can message me back or e-mail [email protected]. I can get you an address up in Smithers or Terrace to ship it to if that works. Thank you!

Jeff Spiegel
Cayo Frances Farm & Fly, Ambergris Caye, Belize

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank,

Good afternoon from down in Belize.

If the rod is still available I'd like to buy it from you. You can message me back or e-mail [email protected]. I can get you an address up in Smithers or Terrace to ship it to if that works. Thank you!

Jeff Spiegel
Cayo Frances Farm & Fly, Ambergris Caye, Belize
Hi Jeff, yes the ride is available. My PayPal address is [email protected]. If you send me the address in Smithers I’ll get a price for shipping then you can send the payment via PP. I’m on the river practicing all day today (just got here) but if you send the address today or tomorrow, I’ll go to the post office on Monday to get a price. Shouldn’t be more than $50 I’m guessing. Maybe more with appropriate insurance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts