Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these on here and contacted Bob and asked if I could be put on the list..

I really like this wallet, so well made, instant classic!!!

Put some fleas in it to see if they would be crunched and they seem OK...but I might pack it with hair and feather wings LOL!!!

Thanks Bob, awesome wallet!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,096 Posts
That is the best wallet I've ever seen ... incoming email :)
Congratulations on a fine piece of kit :smokin:

Mike

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm also amazed with mine; don't have any fancy flies to put in it, but my hair and feather-wing flies will do. He does outstanding work!

Mark

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi everyone
Thanks for the comments on the wallet. Allan S who is a regular on the forum posted a picture of a wallet like this several years ago and shared the dimensions with me- so I was able to duplicate the wallet that from the best I can tell hasn't been made for many years.
I do still make them - was just getting to the last 3 wallets ordered- do keep a list if anyone wants on it.

PM me and I will give you the particulars

Bob R ( from TX)

·
Registered
173 Posts
wallet info if interested

Hi

Sorry for taking a little time to respond back to you regarding the leather fly wallet. I sent messages back to those who PM'ed me- Im not sure if they got sent or not - so I decided to just post here- may make things easier for anyone interested

Dimensions: 7”x 4.5” x 1”

Cost : $175 USD + shipping ( USPS flat rate in US is $6, USPS to Canada has been about $21). If someone wants to pay via Paypal- I do add the Paypal transaction fee to the above

I do leather working as a hobby after getting home from my day job, so Im not real fast in getting these done- each wallet takes about 2 weeks of time from beginning to end. I am just finishing up the set of 25 wallets I took orders on in March 2014. I do have a few other projects (briefcase and a shotgun case) that I am committed on getting done next- so Im guessing it will be well into the fall before I can start another set of wallets. So if you are OK with waiting- Im glad to create a new list and put you on it.

Wallets are made form 5-7oz Latigo leather, lining is real sheeps wool( on a synthetic backing). All stitching done by hand.
I can add Initials on wallet( 5$) if desired

If you would like to get on the “list”, please shoot me an email at:
[email protected]

Please include your real name, your email address, as well as physical address ( so I know where to mail the wallet to when done). I do not require any deposits- will call you once wallet is done and ship it off the next day.

If you have any other questions- shoot me an email.

Bob Radasch
Allen TX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts