Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15 foot 10 weight, I think the shrink wrap is stll on it (one of my 2 snowbees still has shrink wrap on it, not sur which one, but both are in new condition, $325 plus $15 shipping to US. Comes with case

12.6 foot 7/8 weight torridge, used only couple of time, indsistinuguisable from new rod ( except not swrink wrapped (unless I have the shrinkwrapped rods switched around) $300 plus shipping. Comes with case

Both come with rod case and I KNOW at least one has warranty card, tho I dont think snowbee requires it. These are in brand new condition or actually are brand new, NOT RENTALS!

Also have tfo hayden 3 reel unmarked, with 200yards backing and newish condition grandspey with loop for tips, think it is 10/11 but could be a 9/10. (it casts well for the rod) Reel retails for $450, backing is about $30, line is about $80. Will sell for $250 plus shipping FIRM!! These are all in new condition, and you are getting %50 off. If you were a famous fly fisherman/guide/teacher and on pro staff you would get %60 off BUT be expected to work shows, so please dont low ball me with a offer of %60 -%70 off this like new equipment like someone already has!

Will throw in 10 steelhead/trout nymph flies on a order

1 - 1 of 1 Posts