Spey Pages banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A touch late on this one, however good things are worth waiting for! This month's scotch is not scotch at all, but tequila! Yes, Poul Bech forced me into trying Cabo Wabo tequila while on the Tour De Trout, then we had this crazy idea that we should try tequila martinis (cold tequila over crushed ice, shaken not stirred, then into a martini glass with a stuffed jalapeno) and man were they good! (Good in a scary kind of way). Sippin' tequila martinis bankside was just the kind of refinement our little trip needed.

Can't figure out why I can't remember too much after that though...

hmmm... :eek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Difference Between Good Tequila & Bad Tequila

Explained to me by a friend who traveled to Cabo San Lucas. After an arduous day's fishing he and friends were in the bar when he said they got into the "Good" Tequila. I asked how this was determined. He explained that as the evening wore on he was deeply engaged in conversation with a friend when he noticed something cold on his shoulder. So he turned his head and there was the floor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.