Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When viewing speypages on an android smart phone i find it almost impossible to move to the next page of posts. It moves me 10 to 100 pages when i use the arrow to next page it

anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
294 Posts
me too. I cannot change to "classic" view either.

·
Registered
170 Posts
try tapping the lower left menu icon at the bottom of your phone (Samsung Galaxy at least) to change to desktop (classic) view - works for me

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Speypages mobile app regardless of smart phone is useless. It would be nice to go back to web classic view only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
try tapping the lower left menu icon at the bottom of your phone (Samsung Galaxy at least) to change to desktop (classic) view - works for me
Found it. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am having trouble also. Way to slow. Only see half of the posts. Tap and tap and go nowhere. Hard to get over to the old classic format. Stinks? Needs looking into for sure.

·
Registered
48 Posts
There's an app for that?

I just bookmarked "speypages.com," works fine for me. And a phone is the only internet access I have. Don't need or want an app.

·
Registered
292 Posts
It's interesting to me that the assumption is always the site is the problem . I've never had an issue using the mobile site . Not once .

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
UK Board.

Yep tapatalk works great with my iPhone to access all content here

DS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Major UK based fly fishing board and by looking at the mobile phone postings (LOTS-application shows on the post as above) Tapatalk is the clear choice the fellows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts