Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought and watched SM3 once this week. My curiosity just could not take it and I had to watch it. I am moving away from Steelhead water so I do not need this DVD. Good video and great for anyone who ties flies for steel. I am interested in trading the DVD if anyone has something they might want to unload. I need some more single hand gear, maybe a 4wt line, a reel for a 4/5wt rod and more. Let me know what you have. I am willing to trade the DVD and some cash to even it out if you have something I need.

Thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have a barely used Airflo Ridge Distance Taper line if you`re interested in a swap .

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I bought and watched SM3 once this week. My curiosity just could not take it and I had to watch it. I am moving away from Steelhead water so I do not need this DVD. Good video and great for anyone who ties flies for steel. I am interested in trading the DVD if anyone has something they might want to unload. I need some more single hand gear, maybe a 4wt line, a reel for a 4/5wt rod and more. Let me know what you have. I am willing to trade the DVD and some cash to even it out if you have something I need.

Thanks.
I have money! would you trade it for some money??? :D

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I have even better money!

Even better money is even better than money!!:D:D

Mike

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I have even better money!

Even better money is even better than money!!:D:D

Mike
Oops - I thought SM3 was 'Sado-masochism III' - I'll keep my better money for now!! :saeek:

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts