Spey Pages banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our newest sponsor Z-Boat Lodge will be hosting a Speypages Skeena Spey School April 14th through 19th, 2006. Join me for 6 days of Speycasting and fishing for wild steelhead on the fabled Skeena River and coastal tributaries near Terrace, British Columbia.

The limited class size (maximum 8 anglers) and tremendous contact time (6 days) allows us to tailor this school specifically to the skills and interests of participants, from beginner through advanced casters. This is a unique opportunity to combine first-rate personalized Speycasting instruction with a world-class angling opportunity: hone your casting skills while swinging your flies for wild British Columbia steelhead, with the possibility of hooking early Spring (King) salmon!

Package includes:

· transportation to and from Terrace Airport
· 6 days/7 nights accommodation at Z-Boat Lodge
· personalized Speycasting instruction and coaching with video analysis
· tube fly tying seminar
· delicious meals
· fully guided fishing & all fishing gear
· fly tying room available

cost: $3600 CDN (tax and license extra)

For more information contact me at [email protected]; to register contact Brad Zeerip at [email protected]

See you on the Skeena!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
had a pile of fun at the guide's school! Great to meet so many of the fine folks who make it all happen on the Skeena! Thanks to everyone who came out.

And yup there's still room at our Spey Week in April. Contact me or Brad for more details!

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to Phil, Bruce, Soon, Brad, Kim, Matt, & Tammie for a great event. Watch for my upcoming profile of Z-Boat Lodge and overview of the Spey Week plus dates for next year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts