Spey Pages banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our dates for 2007--April 14th through 19th once again at Z-Boat Lodge.

Join me for 6 days of Speycasting instruction and guided fishing for wild steelhead on the fabled Skeena River and coastal tributaries near Terrace, British Columbia.

The limited class size (maximum 6 anglers) and tremendous contact time (5 days instruction/fishing plus an additional 6th day of fishing) allows us to tailor this school specifically to the skills and interests of participants, from beginner through advanced casters, with a perfect balance of casting instruction and fishing time. This is a unique opportunity to combine first-rate personalized Speycasting instruction with a world-class angling opportunity: hone your casting skills while swinging your flies for wild British Columbia steelhead, with the possibility of hooking early Spring (King) salmon!

Our first day will begin with a morning casting clinic on the Skeena followed by an afternoon of angling. In the evening during Happy Hour we'll review our on-the-water casting video, then enjoy a gourmet meal. Days 2 through 6 we'll hit the Skeena and her tributaries to Speyfish for steelhead. I will provide personalized Speycasting coaching assisted by Brad and his guides, all of whom are experienced Speycasters and instructors. Each evening we'll return to the lodge for cocktails, video review, and an excellent dinner.

Watch here or contact me for more details ([email protected]); to register contact Brad or Kim at Z-Boat Lodge ([email protected]).

·
Registered
205 Posts
Dana,

Can you give us a rough estimate of the cost of the school. It sounds like an interesting and fun time. I am working to plan my spring fishing and casting events now and hoping that my $$ spread far enough to do all the trips that I would like to.

Tight loops,

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
skeena

Participants will receive copies of the Speypages DVD LE and the Speypages DVD. :)
Dana I'm interested in the Skeena trip and would like to know what are the travel info do we fly or drive up? I would like to drive.
The reason I'm asking is I have two friends in Telkwa & another in Smithers that I would like to stop and fish with on the way up and on the way down.:Eyecrazy:

Regards Sandy

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and I should mention that 1/2 the spots are now spoken for. This is a great opportunity: for the cost of a week at a first rate lodge you also receive personalized casting instruction and coaching with video analysis and 2 DVDs! Brad and his guides are exceptional--if you've never seen Brad run full speed over slick river rocks when you hookup you are in for a treat! And as for knowledge and "fish sense", I learned more from Brad about how to catch steelhead in a few days than I had in several years (sounds like an exaggeration but I assure you it is not)!

We'll see you at Z-Boat!

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Last place...

PM sent, & email to Z-Boat Lodge.

Mike

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
Looks like...

I've got that last slot!

Looking forward to some good tuition.

Mike

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brad and I were discussing the school and I realized that everyone who is attending is from Speypages! And true to the international audience of Speypages, we have an international group--from the UK, the US, and Canada!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts