Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
swing'n Lemmings
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any videos out there which have skagit demos or instruction on them. here in the midwest we kind of live in a skagit spey jedi vacuum. this site is a great help but I am a visual person.
Thanks
Rambo

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
There are none yet - but Rio's new video - filmed just before the Sandy Clave is in production this minute. It will include Ed Ward and his style as well as Scott O'DOnnell as Mike McCune with their demos - so the "Skagit Style" of casting is about to be well documented on video/DVD. When this will hit the market is up to Rio and their production guys.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Good news.

kush said:
There are none yet - but Rio's new video - filmed just before the Sandy Clave is in production this minute. It will include Ed Ward and his style as well as Scott O'DOnnell as Mike McCune with their demos - so the "Skagit Style" of casting is about to be well documented on video/DVD. When this will hit the market is up to Rio and their production guys.
Rio and Loomis or any other "Skagit" Rod Maker might want to consider a freebee of the Skagit Casting part for anyone who has bought a Skagit line or a Skagit Rod.

·
swing'n Lemmings
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet Idea

I like you idea grampa spey id have videos for all of my friends...
lets see
Loomis Dredger glx 7/8
Loomis Dredger kispiox 8/9
Loomis Dredger kispiox 9/10
+
3 Rio Skagit heads and
a mile and a half of t-14

sweet thats 6 videos :D

Rambo

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
"limit of one per customer"

Rambo said:
I like you idea grampa spey id have videos for all of my friends...
lets see
Loomis Dredger glx 7/8
Loomis Dredger kispiox 8/9
Loomis Dredger kispiox 9/10
+
3 Rio Skagit heads and
a mile and a half of t-14

sweet thats 6 videos :D

Rambo
I have the Skagit 450, 550 and 650, and I only need one CD. :saevilw:

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
I spoke with Rio on Monday and their estimate is late this year, most likely December/January for release of the new video/DVD. It is in early editing stage at the moment.

Regards,
Fred Krow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts