Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some heads for sale for all you Skagit chukkers - all these heads were cast by me during one session trying to dial in a new rod and I have no use for them... Like new...

Airflo Skagit Compact 450 (SKACOMP450)
Airflo Skagit Compact 510 (SKACOMP510)
Airflo Intermediate 540 (SKACOMP540F/I)
Airflo Rage Compact 480 (RAGECOMP480)
OPST Commando 400

$25 each or take em all for $100

PM me or email me jonterhaar AT yahoo DOT com

·
Registered
16 Posts
JonT, I followed your instructions and did just what you asked. I PM'd you twice. My First PM: "Jon, if this is Gen I Mantis Green line, I'd like to buy the 510gr. I'll be offline on Saturday until evening but will check your message/send payment when I return. Thx, Kevin" You responded to my first PM saying "Hey, the line is bright chartreuse - like this - http://joyfish.eu/wa-data/public/sho...2/9412.970.jpg." I responded that I agreed to buy the line and was waiting for the Paypal address. All indications clearly were that you still had that line available when you responded to me. OK, so you then went on to make another deal. It is a reasonable expectation on this site that when offers for sale are made, that they will be followed up on in a timely way, and when buyers accept an offer of sale it is reasonable for them to expect it was made in order of the queue. In this case, you did not follow up on (at least mine) offers in a timely way, or openly, nor did you mark the item as sold prior to my offer to buy being made. To-date, you have still not updated any items on this sale as having been sold, pending or other. I call this to the attention of the Moderators.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Gadfly,

Not really sure what happened here - not my business and not trying to interfere - but I have an Airflo Compact Skagit 510gr. I bought while trying to line a rod. It was not the line I needed and I presently have no use for it. I will gladly send it along to you (free) if you would like. I bought it here on Spey Pages, from Big Tuna, and only threw it a few times before I decided I did not like it on my rod.

Again, not trying to interfere.

John Henley Jr.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've got the following for sale - just posted a few minutes ago

Rio Gripshooter 40 lb - $30
Rio Gripshooter 40 lb - $30

Airflo Skagit Compact 540 grains - $35
Airflo Skagit Compact 660 grains - $35
Airflo Rage Compact 450 grains - $35
Airflo Skagit Switch 480 grains- $35