Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have cricumstances that require cancellation for a spey casting class with Simon Gawesworth on August 13, 2005 at Cattaraugus Creek, NY.

If anyone is interested,,,,, one position is available.

Please e-mail me directly and I will forward info for fly shop sponsor and contact details.

[email protected] (remove 555 for e-mail address)

Regards,
Fred Krow

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
killing me!

when will he be on the west coast=?,,,i need instruction,to many injuries here locally!,not me,,inocent bystanders! ;) i own rods that were his demo rods in years past,,,boy!,sure would be a sight to see him really use what they're capable of, :eek: ,is he to tour the western U.S.this summer season?

·
Registered
18 Posts
simon gawesworth

GREAT BOOK AND AN AMAZING CASTER
well i will be flying from scotland next year to spend some time with simon on his terrority casting and trying his new lines.
watching him doing a demo at the speyarama this year along with other great casters was truley THE DOGS BOLIX

gary

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
please clarify!

is it `Ballocks' or `Bolix',,this,,mmm,they :chuckle: ,have been mentioned before,in my thread on the Alltmor rods,,of course my `webster's' dictionary had no clue :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.