Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would buy on line and my question is: Should I choose one size or 2 sizes up of my normal street shoes?

Thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought 2 sizes up and they fit great...nice boots and no more snow sticking to my felt, filled them with cleats for good grippage

·
Registered
270 Posts
I wear a size 10 shoe and am wearing size 10 guide boots. One pr of light socks are all I can put on without being too tight. OK for summer but would be better one size up so I could add a pr of wool socks for colder weather.
I would try one size up and make sure you can return them for a size larger if you find them too tight.
Most comfortable wading boot I have ever worn, you will love em.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Forgot to mention; I wear thin wicking socks under my thick wools and I like room for my toes to wiggle for max warmth/comfort

·
Banned
1,946 Posts
Be careful with Simms sizing chart. It says on-line: US 10, Eu 43 what corresponds to Simms size 11, for example.

What you actually get ( as indicated on the boot's label and on the box) size US 11, Eu 44........

·
Dom
3,121 Posts
Cool looking boot for sure, but IMO they are very bad. They are leather boot and after a season of use when they sit dry they shrink by almost two sizes... One wet they stretch back to their original size. Then they are pain in the ass to clean. Venting holes traps sand. Ill sell you my 13's cheap because g3 bootfoot ROCKS!

·
Registered
361 Posts
At least one size up, sometimes two sizes in the winter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts