Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this page so if I posted in the wrong section let me know. But I just recently (within the past year) started fly fishing for steelhead. And as you all know winter steelhead fishing can be a bummer without proper equipment. Long story short I have been searching for a pair of Simms bootfoots for a while now with no luck. And I was hoping maybe one of you had a pair you wanted to sell. I don't care about what kind of tops just as long as the bottoms feature the Muck arctic boot. I would prefer lugged sole but I understand I can't be picky. Looking for a Large or XL wader top and size 10-12 boots. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Simms bootfoots

I see them on Sierra trading post pretty regularly - usually for really nice discounts (although sizes are hit it miss). There are some up on that site now; not sure if the sizes are right for you, but worth a look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have been checking that website daily. None of them are the correct size. I heard simms had some Muck boots laying around and just attached them to Blackfoot waders and got rid of them to Sierra trading post. Haven't seen any in my size unfortunately. Thanks though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts