Spey Pages banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sierra Trading Post does have very good closeoutprices on Simms River Tek Wading Boots and Simms Freestone Jackets. They dont ship to sweden :( does enyone now another shop how has the items on sale?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fishtec in the UK have discounted some SIMMS stuff. I ordered a pair of RiverTek boots with Aquastealth soles from STP. They arrived 5 days later at my home in France, but had felt soles...Aarrrggg!!!! Still waiting on the replacement.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant find anything? Storlaks ples send me an PM whit link?!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Jacob said:
Sierra Trading Post does have very good closeoutprices on Simms River Tek Wading Boots and Simms Freestone Jackets. They dont ship to sweden :( does enyone now another shop how has the items on sale?
Jacob, while I haven't 'trans-shipped' to Sweden, I've 'received' many packages for fellows in the UK and forwarded same on for them. Frequently, even if the company will ship to Europe, they want to charge you "an arm and a leg" for the privilege. A current example is **** Lenton over in the UK.

**** makes furled steel (actually titanium) tipped Pike leaders. The supplyer wanted to charge him $35.00 USD to send these .5 oz packages over to him. No Kidding!!

****, as he needs them, has them send them to me and I forward on via airmail. Cost? About three dollars for the packaging/airmail postage. Gets there in about 3 days.

Fred

·
Registered
886 Posts
Bob Pauli said:
Fred,
Someone trusts you?
Fred even carefully removes the credit card receipts abd tears them up.

For a colonial he is OK.

The birthday card with the rod is a nice touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts