Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your TV, DVD, et. al. wiring isn't working up to par, INVITE Sing over for the weekend. God this fellow has "magic fingers" with wire.

When we moved to Ashland I had the cable company Guy 're-wire' all the components ... sheeesh.

Sing spent 20 minutes behind the "stuff"and Dear God, it all works like a charm. Your kids will love him to bits if they've ever watched the movie "Spiderman" ... what you see is what 'Sing's got.'

Very Cool young man.
:D

·
Registered
909 Posts
Fred
You hit the nail on the head, I enjoyed sing both during the clinic and fishing with him on monday, Had to laugh when he looked down river and saw a girl hook a fish after he had been casting his guts out all day;) Sing you are welcome up anytime we will get you into a fish ........Nate

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fred, Joan, Nate, Rob Meiser, and all the attendees,
I can't say thankyou enough for the hospitality and pleasure that we all enjoyed last weekend. I personally have never seen such an overall improvement in abilities in such a short time, primarily due to such eager and able students. Fred and Joans hospitality is truly spectacular...bar-none!. Rob Meisers' prowess at the barbecue, is only outdone by the beauty of his custom rods and genuine love of the sport, he is truly a class act! Nates' undaunting eagerness to help wherever needed was also truly spectacular. It's always amazing to me how many wonderful people wield two handed sticks! It was a pleasure to spend a weekend with both old friends...Leroy, JD, Fred, Nate, etc., as well as have the opportunity to make some new ones. By the end of the weekend, I wasn't sure exactly whom was teaching whom. Mike, Bob Pauil, Doug Duncan, Sing, Ron, John, Bill Siska, Brian Yates, and many of the others were casting like seasoned veterans! Sean, your acquaintance was a pleasure, you have lots of ability, and I hope we have the opportunity to spend some time on the Cowlitz this spring! If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize! A good time was had by all! Thanks again to our most gracious hosts, Fred and Joan Evans, and all of the support of Rob Meiser and Nate Bailey!!

I look forward to No.#3 in 2004!

steve

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:>) Steve, That covers it for all of us..

Plans for the Charity Clinic #3 are already under way. And I haven't even gotten the $ out to this years folks for their great programs.

mb/bm/jee/fae AND an new 'co-facilitator: Mike Parsons. Anyone that pitches in like he did to help CAN NOT escape my clutches.
:D

Actually, Mike made the offer, and was here a few minutes ago on his way back to Calif., to confirm 'I can't escape HIS "clutches." Wonderful man, and one I want as a very, very long term friend. He, like you and Way, make Joan and I 'crack a smile' just at the mention of your names; gal/guy can't ask for more than that. Your Hugs are filled with warmth and friendship.

Life is very, very good with friends like these.
jee/fae

·
"Sing"
51 Posts
Thanks everyone. I know, I'm very late.

I know, I know, I've been bad. I haven't been back on the forum since the week after the class. Escrow closing next week, working 12 hrs a day, baby on the way .... Don't ask me when was the last time I held my spey rod (and I'm not selling my rod to you, Doug).

Fred and Joan, you are both wonderful! I'll fix your DVD player anytime! I don't do plumbing, yet. And please pardon my procrastination; I've had this Spider-Man DVD sealed in an addressed envelope sitting on my desk for weeks now.
When I see the right chance, I'll signal Joan to send my wife the invite. Perhaps, a little too soon for the reunion. :)

I'll see ya'll (learned that one from Way too) again, I promise.

-Sing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts