Spey Pages banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I`m wondering if anybody has a current email addy for Sharpe`s ? I own one of their reels that now needs a replacement foot , and I`ve tried to email them about a dozen times , but it keeps bouncing back:eek:

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated .

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Harry

I just sent them another email , but it has bounced back . I`ll write and send a letter via snail-mail , as I`m in no real hurry for the foot . I`ll also ask for a current email address from them , and post it here , in case anybody else is having problems getting through to them .

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sharpes Info

Here's what's listed on their website:

Close Window
How to Contact Sharpe`s
The Sharpe`s Group
Woodcock, Warminister, Wilshire BA12 9DX, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1985 214551 Fax: +44 (0)1985 215343
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I`ve tried , repeatedly , both this [email protected] address , and this [email protected] address , and they both keep bouncing the mail back to me .

I don`t think:confused: the problem is with my server , but I`ll keep trying .

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think that Sharpe's used to make fly reels for PENN. It may be worth trying Penn on your side of the pond.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help gentlemen . I got through to Don Mackenzie via the address that Harry provided . He is going to put a foot in the mail for me , Gratis:D

The reel in question is , in fact , a Penn Freshwater 4 , that I bought from somebody in the UK a couple of years ago . The reel has served me well on a couple of my longer rods . The broken foot was due to user error ( I slipped and fell while carrying the reel in a backpack ) and not a defect in workmanship .

Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.