I have a few Riverwatch rods and it makes sense for me to let this Scottie find a new home. Rod in in very nice original condition with both tips, original bag with a partial hang tag and a set of Nickels splice protectors. The rod is ready to fish and make memories. I performed a maintenance fix to the butt section splice that I’ve captured in the final couple pictures. It is common to find small hairline cracks in the very tip of the butt splice as a result of varied levels of handling over these rods 50-70 year lives. This has no effect on the rod and is a minor detail, but one I want to disclose. This is a difficult to find configuration and particularly in this level of original condition. There are several lines that agree with the rod and it likes both floating and heads with tips. I’ve found a Delta 8/9 versi tip to be a good, versatile match. I have a new in the box Delta 8/9 that I would make available to the buyer for $75. Please ask any questions you may have. This is a nice rod. Thanks… $SOLD shipped and PayPal’d CONUS.
Wood Rectangle Flooring Floor Wood stain

Wood Rectangle Beige Tints and shades Hardwood

Table Wood Rectangle Wall Beige

Musical instrument Wood Tool Recorder Folk instrument

Wood Rectangle Beige Flooring Hardwood
Wood Rectangle Musical instrument Beige Flooring