Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For many years I dealt with Barry Mill owner of Sawdust & Stitches. He made a variety of very nice shadow boxes and display cases all fairly priced. I tried to access his web site and it is shut down which leads to questions......

Does anyone know if he is out of the business?
If not, does anyone have current contact info?
Finally...Any suggestions for similar products?

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

George

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Barry Mill passed away a few months ago due to lung cancer. I considered him a friend, and worked with him on a variety of non-profit projects.

I often referred folks to him; he had great "kits" for do-it-yourselfers.

I do quite a bit of shadow box framing (see most of my recent blog posts); if you have a specific project in mind and feel like chatting with me about it, feel free to send me a PM.

Gary

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You

Barry Mill passed away a few months ago due to lung cancer. I considered him a friend, and worked with him on a variety of non-profit projects.

I often referred folks to him; he had great "kits" for do-it-yourselfers.

I do quite a bit of shadow box framing (see most of my recent blog posts); if you have a specific project in mind and feel like chatting with me about it, feel free to send me a PM.

Gary
First, thank you for the news about Barry, Sad to hear this, but it is good to know rather than blundering around the internet trying to locate him.

I'll be in touch.

George

Reactions: gt05254

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the recommendation Eunan...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts