Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI:

Today we have been experiencing some brief server outages. Since Sean is still away doing important Speypages research involving black flies and long bellied spey lines, it might be late tomorrow before we get it finally worked out.

Please have patience with these blips and realize that this is just one reason, Sean is worth his weight in gold!

sinktip and Phishy

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,057 Posts
I am back and have confirmed that steelhead do exist and that I am a total cracker when it comes to actually keeping one on the hook.

Will look into the site outages and hell no I was not fishing a skagit line.

-sean

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
i am not above any line!

the only reason i went back to the skagit line was because i threw a fit and broke my dbf when i slapped it on the water in a fit of rage. out came the cnd line which worked well but i couldnt stay away from the skagit. after i proceaded to lose half the skagit to the river, i started fishing a hardy shooting head (which is far from a skagit line) and it treated me well. :smokin:

btw-what ever happened to our old buddy old pal Ross when you know who found out once again he was causing problems on the river? inquiring minds just gotta know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.