Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the Gorge Fly shop! Mail Lady: 'What did you buy this time Mr. Evans?'

See something and 'I just have to have those!' Korkers "BisonMoc" after fishing footware. Google these things, but (on my feet as I type) sizing appears to runs 'small.' Order up at least one size up?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Fred, I have a pair of there fisherman mocs. Great kick around shoe , but there water proof leather ain't to water proof and the felt sole draws in water if walking in the rain. I was eyein those bisons myself, good cabin shoe for grabbin some wood off the deck for a god fire:hihi:
Are they fully lined with the fuzzy stuff?

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had to look.

Fred, I have a pair of there fisherman mocs. Great kick around shoe , but there water proof leather ain't to water proof and the felt sole draws in water if walking in the rain. I was eyein those bisons myself, good cabin shoe for grabbin some wood off the deck for a god fire:hihi:
Are they fully lined with the fuzzy stuff?
Cork insole bottom like a Birkenstock, rest is (per the box) lamb shearling lining. Are they water proof? No clue save for the advertising. Weather doesn't get that bad around here save for the odd off; northern Oregon can get hammered.

If/when and I have to go out, and things have/are 'Gone to hell,' I have knee high 'Wellingtons' in the garage and hip waders in the back of the Jeep. Old Dogs would stand at the door, look up, turn around and give me a "You have to be kidding?" look.

Exception to that was a good snow pack up on Mt. Ashland, they were out the door like a shot, in the back of the Jeep and up on the mountain we would go.

DOGGIE ROMP IN THE SNOW. :whoa: Had an OSP Officer tell me (once) 'You can't run your dogs here (4 foot of snow on the ground)' and I pointed to them and 'Tell them that.' Husky was rolling down the hill.
'That coffee smells really good, have an extra cup?' I did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts