Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retreive
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pls note, I was able to load only first 10 photos of my boxed lines. If in description you see a line you like. I can send you a photo in Private or on email. Just tell me so. Thks

Ok, Here Is the bunch of SPEY LINES, which I have amassed during the years of my love of Single Hand and Double Hand fly fishing.

Again: pease note, everything you see in boxes is new, untouched and stored for the day that never came :)

I have taken shots of a lot containing 4 lines. I have then taken shot of 2 and 2 so you can blow up the image and confirm the grainage and length of line.
where there where only 3 of lines I did the same, a shot of all, then a shot of 2 and 1.
when there where only 2 lines in a lot I took shot of 2 then each!!

1. All Rio lines or heads are 25 bucks plus postage !!!

2. Special, AIRFLO TACTICAL Long, spey lines are 35 bucks !!! + Postage
AIRFLO RAGE COMPACT IS 30 bucks +postage
AIRFLO SKAGIT SWITCH 30 bucks + Postage

3 SCIENTIFIC ANGLER’s Long Lines are DELTA SPEY !!!
30 Bucks. + postage

4. Scientific Angler Scandi and Skagit (2 of them). Are 25 bucks + postage

5. the 3 “Loose” lines are Airflo Skagit Compact of 730gr and 660 gr = 25 bucks + postage.
They are as new as new can be but somehow I have misplaced spools and boxes. = 20 bucks + pistage

yellow line is a spey integrated line with a tip of 6’ that is loop connected which I can not explain. It is absolutely mint but I can not prove the wt. I guess I could weigh the whole line and see the total grains but I dont know what about integrated running line and how to deduct the weight of it. The grainage is also around 6/7 or 7 wt. = 20 bucks + postage

6. AIRFLO RIDGE Running line in mint shape and ready to be reconnected 20 bucks + postage

Attachments

·
Retreive
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Delta 8/9 and 6/7 SOLD

All private messages responded to !!

These are all boxed and new !!

·
Retreive
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to sell these!! As long as we share the
“Shipping”, we can make deal !!!

Accepting offers. Thanks

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
What Specifically do you have left??? hard to tell from the thread

Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
The AIRFLO RIDGE Running line, is that the 20# or 30# line..?

6. AIRFLO RIDGE Running line in mint shape and ready to be reconnected 20 bucks + postage

1 - 14 of 14 Posts