Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok dumb question .

How do I tell if I actually sent a PM ???

If I click on "private messages" and click "sent" it show's zero .

·
Registered
547 Posts
Scroll below your message before you actually send it, and you will see
"Additional Options". Click Miscellaneous Options and then click "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder".

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Plus 1 to the above.

One option is to include your PM address (direct or as a CC) so message will show up in your PM mail box if this is an ongoing PM exchange. The 'other way' is going to the 'sent mail' section.

fae

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Add to this!

Something odd is going on with the PM system (at least for me). Made a 'buy' of a reel and immediately sent a PM asking for where to send the cheque.

Up till a couple of minutes ago I had no idea there had been a 'screw up!' System 're-addressed' the PM to another member (who obviously was clueless as to what I was talking about)!

To make matter's more interesting after I'd posted up "I'm In" the poster pulled the entire post. First thought was there had been an intervening post, but I was on this deal 30 seconds after the post went up.

Who knows?

Fred

·
Administrator
800 Posts
Something odd is going on with the PM system (at least for me). Made a 'buy' of a reel and immediately sent a PM asking for where to send the cheque.

Up till a couple of minutes ago I had no idea there had been a 'screw up!' System 're-addressed' the PM to another member (who obviously was clueless as to what I was talking about)!

To make matter's more interesting after I'd posted up "I'm In" the poster pulled the entire post. First thought was there had been an intervening post, but I was on this deal 30 seconds after the post went up.

Who knows?

Fred
Have you seen any error codes around the board lately?
KN Community Support

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
That's the heck of it ...

Not a peep. The PM bit was having its 'issues,' there's a new posting going on this topic now, but the full forum otherwise is just chugging along fine. Times where it can be a beast to load up over the Internet but I'm just marked that down to 'server over load' and went and made a cup of tea.

Fred

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
No issues with the PM system at this point.

Suspect the problem(s) last Friday were a 'who knows-one off.'

Fred

·
Registered
304 Posts
so if you click send on the PM and it doesn't show up in your sent file, did it actually send?

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
+1

Yes, it would be sent. It will only show up in your sent file if you do as my previous post suggested.
That said, both the receive and sent files will only hold so much (combined total), you have to go in and clean them out or your PM 'in box' won't accept additional.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts