Spey Pages banner

Second Chance for a Brand that has Burned you

3K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Sm94427p 
I spent a long time wanting a Simms Extream jackets, the bronze coloured one. Well I finally got it as a Christmas gift and I was a happy camper that morning. Now after owning if for a year, it’s very apparent the down is totally void in many places as it bunched up in other parts in the baffles. This has left me a bit sour and I doubt I’d buy another Simms jacket again. I didn’t try to contact Simms regarding the issue, maybe I should have but I didn’t really feel like pleading. I’m confident, I’m not the only one who has experienced this with this jacket. On the other hand, I own a pair of Simms G3 waders and couldn’t be happier as they have lasted me many years now and I use the heck out of them all year long.

Simms is one of the companies that you'd expect to make things right if you had a legitimate issue. Not sure about the new ownership, but they've been ok to me in the past. They did kick my wife off their promo site for letting me use her pro deal, though 😆
I totally agree, I would have expected Simms to do things right as well. Here’s a picture of my jacket.
Brown Sleeve Textile Wood Beige

Brown Outerwear Sleeve Collar Wood

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.