Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a good number of spey pages members in this area so thought I would post an FYI and ask you shake our sponsors hands if you happen by the show. A lot of them will be at the show and deserve our thanks.

Here is a good list to bring with you so you can be sure to thank them all:

G Loomis Inc
Kaufmann's Streamborn Inc
Malbaie River Outfitters
Nautilus Fly Reels (Old Florida)
Sage
Rajeff Sports LLC
Rio
Scientific Anglers/3M
Scott Fly Rod Company
Temple Fork Outfitters
Thomas & Thomas Rodmakers Inc
Water Master Rafts, LLC

I thought Loop was going to be there but they are not on the exhibitor list.

I will be there Friday AM toting around an 18 month old. Hope to see some of you guys there and please make sure to thank our sponsors!

-sean

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be there. I thought I was going on Saturday (after Aaron's gathering). Turns out I might have a chance to take the whole family on Sunday. I'll visit as many sponsors as possible. Its going to be a tough job. :smokin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I will be doing slide shows all 3 days if anyone ins interested (atlantic salmon fishing on the Gaspe). Any idea how many people attended the show last year?

Bill Greiner
Malbaie River Outfitters

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
I thought the Seattle Clave was the 19th and 20th....has that changed?

·
Swinger of Flies
103 Posts
Got it - Thanks big K. I dont know if I will make the Bellvue show, but I'll be at the Clave (unless the OP rivers are in PRIME shape.......)

·
Registered
103 Posts
The show is in Bellevue at the Meydenbauer Center Fri-Sun. Hours are 11am-6pm on Fri; 9am-6pm on Sat; 9am-5pm Sun.

Bill Greiner
Malbaie River Outfitters

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bill I am not sure of the exact numbers but this show is standing room only on Saturday. This is the only fly only show in the Northwest and it gets crowded.

-sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts