Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this note from Christer Sjöberg from sponsor Loop Tackle:

Rio Gallegos Seatrout Fishing

Take a rest in the harsh winter months and follow Loop to probably the most interesting sea trout fishing in the world.

Last years success speaks for itself.

Our 40 km is the best section of the river. The fishing is extremely challenging and exciting with strong sea trout up 25 lb and with an average weight of 9 lb and average catch of 2-5 landed per day per angler. We fish with lightweight tackle and most of the time with floating or intermediate lines. It is hunting with a flyrod where precise casting and control over the fly pays off.

We have had some late cancellations and right now we have following to offer:

24 jan - 31 jan : 2 rods
21 feb - 28 feb: 2 rods
28 feb - 6 mar: 2 rods
13 mar - 20 mar: 4 rods
3 april - 10 april: 2 rods
10 april - 17 april: 4 rods

Anglers are based out of our new lodge, Las Buitreras. This is a trip of a lifetime at an extremely affordable price, especially considering the low exchange rate. Contact me for special Loop member price!

Please contact:
[email protected]
ph int +46-8544 101 92 / +46-70 666 86 32

for more info and weekly stories/statistics click on
http://www.looptackle.se/eng/index.htm

More material? – we’ve made a dvd in pal format with 15 minutes action that can be ordered free of charge. Contact me for more details.

best regards,

Christer

·
Registered
886 Posts
I wonder if "Yesterday, we received information from national intelligence services and two foreign intelligence services that Argentina could face some kind of attack," Defence Minister Jose Pampuro told local radio.

Pampuro said the armed forces had been put on alert. He added that Argentina had received a similar warning about four or five months ago. The government said it had stepped up immigration controls and checks on domestic flights".

has anything to do with the empty places.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsPackageArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=409806&section=news

1 - 3 of 3 Posts