Spey Pages banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help trying to find something. I'm looking for what I would call a fly fishing pack of some sort. I've only seen one picture of it several years ago. I don't know what its called so I'll describe it the best I can. To me it looks like a larger sized fly box with a wide strap worn over one shoulder. I think the box could be made of metal. Has anyone ever seen anything like this. Any thought would be appreciated.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.