Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've probably already heard about the theft of Sean's wheatley fly boxes and all his steelie flies. Oh yeah there was also a fishin' rig with four-wheel drive around the fly boxes. ;)

But first things first - let's get some flies back into his hands while summer runs are still on the move.

How about we send a collection of flies to Sean to keep him on the water?

I will start with a selection of creepers, bunny rats and sedge muddlers.

Reply here and send to:

Sean's Flybox
c/o Flyfishing Forum
PO Box 58
Groton MA 01450
USA

Let's show our webmaster our appreciation!

·
Registered
498 Posts
flies for Sean

Juro

I will through a dozen or so in the mail to you tomorrow.
I had a similar experience years ago, only they broke into my house and took all my guns and fishing gear. never saw anything again.

Good luck Sean
Skilly

·
just say no to bait
115 Posts
SO,

You need really big articulated bunnie leeches? :chuckle: Or was that the people who stole your stuff? I'll drop some Island faves in the mail. Maybe SS has some Super flies he can spare in the interest of humanity :lildevl:

·
Registered
149 Posts
sean's fly box needs this fly

Remember last winter the 4" orange bunny I used at Skagit/Sauk. The one steelies ate like candy. A few on their ways to you.

simon hsieh

·
Registered
498 Posts
Bunny and Marabo Leeches

There are some bunny and marabou leeches along with some traditional hair wings on their way.

Skilly

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Sean,

I'll get some Night Dancer Shrimp, Ally's Shrimps (in several colors), some Waller Wakers, Bombers, and Grease Liners out to you early next week. If we happen to run into each other on the river, you can help yourself to my fly box as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts