Spey Pages banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday, Sean! Welcome to "old age"!

When I turned 30 I decided that I was old enough to start drinking scotch and had my first. What significant event do you have planned today?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Happy 30th!

Have a great one and thanks for all your work on this site!

Fish hard and long; I'm over twice your age and it just gets better!!! Huh!

Tight lines,

Rphelps:smokin:

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Keep that up and you'll have to give up the power stroke for the easy (old man) style :)

Happy birthday bro

·
Here we go again!
620 Posts
Welcome to the Old Fart Club! You now have permission to piss and moan and talk ad nauseum about the good old days.

·
Registered
170 Posts
30! wow!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could fully remember:)) hmmms Dana first Scotch at 30 that,s 15 years too late/or later than I remember mine:)))))))

Sean !!!!Ty for all the work you,ve put in on the Speypages- it,s been a remarkably helpfull site in a sea of internet drivel:))). Much appreciated!!!!!!!!

As I remember it I spent my 30 th B/day - disrobed/ surrounded by........... and ...........

Hope yours is as memorable:)))

Will

·
Junkyard Spey
7,114 Posts
YO Sean...

Happy Birthday my friend. I wish you many more!

Thank you for the great job you do keeping Spey Pages bolted together and running smoothly.

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Thanks guys. Pretty uneventful and sever thunderstorms put a damper on my fishing plans.

30 aint so bad...

-sean

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hope your 30th was a great event. Bourbon (A.K.A. fake Scotch) is the fare for tonite in celebration of your "near maturity" event.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts