Spey Pages banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife is the Program Coordinator for CfR Utah and I help her out as much as I can. We've been fortunate enough to have Seaguar donate a bunch of their 'Grande Max' FX fluorocarbon tippet material(25yard spools) to help with fundraising, so we're offering the heavier material up to the Salmon/Steelhead guys.

Here's the offer....a 3 spool set of 0X,1X,2X,shipped conus for $31. I'll ship to Canada for a few dollars more.
This material normally sells for around $19 a spool.

It's a great deal with all the funds going to a great cause. If your interested, send me a pm and we'll get the ball rolling.:)

Thanks!

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have several packages ready to ship on Monday. So if your interested in this offer, please let me know asap so I can include the additional packages in this trip to the post office.

Thanks.:)

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi there. Just checking: This is 16, 14 and 12 lbs rated tippet...
Yes.
0X=16.5
1X=14.5
2X=12.5

For all of you that have donated so far....a sincere, Thank You.:)
Please let me know when your material arrives so I can mark it off the list.

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ok, we're officially out of the 6X.

I still have the 4X,5X, 'Grand Max' combo for $20 shipped conus, and a few dollars more for International.

If anyone is interested, I found a box of Grand Max 'FX' 02X (#20.7). PM me if interested.

Everyone that has donated to this point, your material is in the mail as of this afternoon. (All except the one to Ireland that I needed to make adjustments to.)

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everyone that donated yesterday.....your material is in the mail as of this afternoon.

Thank again.:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Let's jump on this! Even if you don't use fluorocarbon, find it in your hearts to donate to the good cause and give it as a gift to someone who does. John and Pam work tirelessly, and generously, for Casting for Recovery. Casting for Recovery is aimed at enhancing the lives of women with breast cancer through fly fishing. It's a wonderful program that does make a difference in many women's lives. BTW, if you do use FC Seaguar is the best, and this is a great price!
See ya on the river,
Dec

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Let's jump on this! Even if you don't use fluorocarbon, find it in your hearts to donate to the good cause and give it as a gift to someone who does. John and Pam work tirelessly, and generously, for Casting for Recovery. Casting for Recovery is aimed at enhancing the lives of women with breast cancer through fly fishing. It's a wonderful program that does make a difference in many women's lives. BTW, if you do use FC Seaguar is the best, and this is a great price!
See ya on the river,
Dec
Thank you so much for the kind words, Dec.:)

CfR is a great program that truly does make a difference in these ladies lives, and it's all provided to them free of cost, which is why we do all the fundraising we do. I help as much as possible, but it's my wife Pam that is truly the driving force behind the program here in Utah.

A humble thank you once again to all of you that have donated so far, it is appreciated.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts