Spey Pages banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nor Cal Fly Guides
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scott STS Switch Rod "SOLD"

"ROD IS SOLD"

I have a Scott STS 10ft 6wt 2pc rod that I had converted into a 10ft 6" switch rod. Awesome little rod, It was my go to steelhead rod, and launches Rios 8wt Indicator line like a champ. A recent guide job opportunity to Alaska has come up for the summer and I need to get a 4pc rod to get it on the plane. I recently spent $50 to get the top piece fixed and $35 to get the switch handle put on. Great rod, and a fun one at that. Comes with rod sock and rod tube. And the rod still fits in the rod tube too.

I am asking $225 shipped in the US. Add another $25 outside of the US.

If interested PM me or Call me.
Thanks
Brian

Attachments

·
Nor Cal Fly Guides
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the same rod as before, but a bit different. Early Nov I had a a client that needed a rod, well the tip broke that day, and I also noticed a cracking sound coming from the top section of the rod at the end of the day. Sent it back to Scott, they made a whole new top section for the rod. Once I got it back I sent it over to a guy that puts switch handles on 10ft rods to make it more of a switch rod. I did this before I knew I had this Alaska guiding job. Now that I have this job, I need to have 4pc rods to fit on the plane with me.

Also the price has dropped as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts