Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know we are proud to have Scott Fly Rods as a new sponsor of the speypages.

They have offered up a LS2 rod up for auction. If you win you get YOUR choice of rod.

Here is the link to the auction:

http://www.speypages.com/cgi-bin/auction/main.pl

Bid early and often and do not miss your chance to own one of these sweet casting rods.

Thank You Scott Fly Rods!

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also please let me know right away via a PM if you have any trouble bidding. Thanks.

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Auction ends late tonight so get your bids in. I have had a chance to cast the 14' 8 wt and these are really nice sticks.

Support speypages and your rod collection :smokin:

-sean

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats to BC Chromers for his winning bid on the LS2 auction. I know you will be pleased and thank you for supporting the site. This will go a long way towards covering site fees in the coming year.

-sean

·
Registered
926 Posts
Sean
I know it's impossible to accomodate everyone, but next time remember that there are East coasters, too. The auction deadline here was 2:25AM, good for West coasters and the Scots, but not convenient for some of us.
Thanks. Congrats, BC.
Bill

·
#&%*@^# Caster
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good point Bill. Going forward I will try and get these posted at noon west coast time so everyone around the globe has a chance to bid at a decent hour.

-sean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts