Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale I have a Scott L2h 11'0" 6wt and a Rio Switch Chucker #6 line in grey/green. I have fished this rod a total of 3 times since I got it last year. I don't fish it enough so it's got to go in order to make way for a couple Epic blanks. The line was purchased with the rod and used 3 times as well. I'm asking $400obo ($545 new), shipped (cont. us, Paypal) for the rod and line or $50 shipped for the line only. I will also consider trades for an Abel TR2 in black or matte black, or an Abel Classic. Please don't hesitate with questions; more photos available on request. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more price drop, $450 including the switch chucker, shipped continental US only. PayPal as payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife is on me pretty good about getting this rod sold, lets try $425 including the switch chucker, shipped continental US only. PayPal as payment. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trades added

Price lowered to $400 shipped for the rod and line (cont. us, Paypal). I'd also be interested in a trade for either an Abel TR2 or Abel Classic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts