Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
8'8 4wt 2 piece Scott G series blank. This was a factory second according to the guy I bought it from. It does has a good hook to it but could be built on the straightest path
$90 shipped

4pc CTS Affinity MX 8'6 12wt this would be an awesome big game rod. Blank is Blue and dead straight. $100 shipped

I have 2 REC RGAL seats. one in Pewter and one in Ti Smoke. also have a fighting butt that fits these but the metal on it is silver. Looking for $20 each shipped and $5 for the butt. would do $40 shipped all

·
Registered
145 Posts
Any chance you could provide a little more info on the blank? To my mind, that exact rod is one of the best dry fly blanks I've ever fished.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a heavy weight blank being a 12wt. They no longer list the MX in a 12wt. A 10 is as big as it goes. CTS classifies it as a med-fast. And the retail price on their website for the 10wt version is 263 plus shipping

Anymore questions let me know

Bob

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh that's why you mentioned a dry fly rod :)

It wiggles very nice, it is an unsanded black blank. I bought it from a guy that goes by Retroglass on Fiberglass flyrodders. It sounded like he had a stash from the early 80's. It was a factory second as there is a crook in it but it will make a very nice rod

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts