Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well proven lineup, Scierra MPA 12.0' 7/8 wt Aluminum Rod Tube and sock, SIX piece model part of the rare MPA travel series they added. Brand new and someone's deal at $300. Retailed at $5-600US +. Apologies for the typing confusion, that's what I get for doing work and fun online late simultaneously while away.

As usual can easily ship anywhere. Please email me at _. (travelling in and out this week/emails easy/pm's are not). I have a bit of a collection of various Scierra's and other Euros. Even an Enigma 14' 9/10 enroute. Not enough time to fish but enjoy playing with various rods.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold / payments pending

Updating this thread, both sold pending payment arrival. (coupled with some paired line acquisitions for buyer delayed timeframe) If a payment falls through I'll update. Almost like an oldschool zipped pool cue case that Scierra slips their high end MPA external threaded cap aluminum rod tubes into, pretty cool. I still seem hard pressed to find same quality cork on high end rods in the shops as the Scierras.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts