Spey Pages banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on the site in quite a while. I’m getting ready to retire and doing a little downsizing.

For sale is my Dave Scadden Challenger XXX. Bought new two years ago. It has seen the water twice a year (total of four outings). After each outing the boat was treated with 303. The boat, frame, etc., is in ‘as new’ condition. Sorry guys - this is a bit too much boat for me to package and ship. I live in southeastern Washington State. If you're interested in the boat we may be able to work out getting it to you.

From Dave’s North Fork site:
“Dave's Outlaw Challenger XXX gives you unmatched versatility. It can be used as a lightweight 1 person boat or add the exclusive Lazer-Lok XX frame for 2 person performance. Attach the EVA seat to the stern of the boat and you have a full-blown 3 person drift boat. Switch the frame around and you have a zodiac style boat with a motor on back....”
Here's the link -
http://www.northforkoutdoors.com/2013summersale/2013summersale.html

Scadden currently has the boat on sale for $2700 ($3500 list). That price does not include the outboard motor transom ($250) or the wheel system ($129) for manuevering the boat on land. This one has it all. Save yourself a lot of money. I will let it all go for $2100.

I will accept personal checks but will not ship until check clears. I will accept Paypal if buyer covers fees.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts