Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who carries these hooks in B.C., Canada, or North America. Interested in the TD4 Old Limerick Wet and the SL6 Black Spey.
Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
361 Posts
I just opened an order of Lagartun round tinsels from him. Very pleased with the product, service and speed of delivery.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Tad confused here: Ken Swada?

His web site is a touch confusing for me; where's he actually located?

fae

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I wanted to view the hooks before ordering economy packs from Sawada directly to replenish my dwindling hook supply. I am particularly concerned about about the SL 6 as to the hook profile sizing as spey hook manufacturers seem to usually have unique sizing to their own product. Is the SL6 Black Spey #2 , 1xl actually what it says it is? Any insights from folks who have used these hooks would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Bryan, i can't offer many thoughts on the styles you listed but i do use the LD2 'silver fiesta' hook. Great hook btw, sharp, strong, and good value as you get 25 in a pack. Here is LD2 size 6 next to an AJ 2059 size 5 if that helps? KS hooks seem conservative (not hugely oversized).

Fred, Ken is short for 'Kenichiro' :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts