1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
19,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends , this really pains me , but it must be done :(
I have up for sale two S-Handle reels .

First is a Saracione MKIV , 4-1/4" Black & Gold Left Hand Wind
The gold colour is more like champagne and is absolutely classy !!
The reel comes with a neoprene case from Saracione and the hex key and blank warranty card and box . It will balance any rod in the 14' to 16' .

As you can tell , the reel is in excellent to mint condition . You would be hard pressed to find a blemish on it , which I couldn't find one . It was very well taken care of , drag always backed off until hitting the river and never laid on rocks or stones . Always put away clean and dry . Comes with great steelhead mojo from the greatlakes region and from out on the right coast some salar mojo from Cape Breton .
I can leave the backing on or take it off , whatever you prefer , but the running line is not part of the deal .

The reel is priced at $800

Next is my first S-Handle , a LOOP Classic 10-13 Left Hand Wind
This is the older generation reel before the ugly hole version . It is done in classy Black & Silver and comes with the original block leather case , tool , instructions , blank warranty card and box . The reel has a Matrix Drag system that has always performed flawlessly !! This reel will balance any 14' to 16' rod nicely .

Like the above reel , this reel has been very well taken care of and is in excellent to mint condition . It was very well taken care of , drag always backed off until hitting the river and never laid on rocks or stones . Always put away clean and dry . Comes with great steelhead mojo from the greatlakes region and from out on the right coast some salar mojo from Cape Breton .
I can leave the backing on or take it off , whatever you prefer , but the running line is not part of the deal .

The reel is priced at $750

PayPal or EMT (for Canadians only)
All prices include shipping within Canada or the ConUS
I will also include a couple tied in hand flies with each reel.

Mike

·
Administrator
2,471 Posts
Saracione

PM sent on Saracione...and the LOOP. This could be trouble a brewing in my home, but if you're gonna have one...may as well have two. I'll take the pair...

·
Administrator
2,471 Posts
I'll take 'em

Per our PM's...I'll take them both...and the Valentine's Day beating I'm gonna get from my wife. Better make it more than flowers...

Thanks much...those flies were the clincher!

·
Administrator
19,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brian :)
You can always say "His & Hers" reels .... maybe not :hihi:
I'll get started on those Dees ...

Mike

·
Registered
42 Posts
Per our PM's...I'll take them both...and the Valentine's Day beating I'm gonna get from my wife. Better make it more than flowers...

Thanks much...those flies were the clincher!
Gosh, Brian. i thought you found one in Finland???
Very cool.

So are both Saraciones the gold and black?
My good friend has the gold and black, I really like the silver/black look.
I do have one all black trout model.

What different Burkies do you have?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Brian,

I shouldn't have paid all that money for those lines...that might have prevented this needless purchase!!! :chuckle:

Preston

·
2LL's
121 Posts
Lol

I have just done the same,

Bought a 10/11 Cascapedia, 4" Bougle' and 4" perfect.

I cannot wait for them to arrive, I can wait for my wife to find out.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts