Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandy River Spey Clave

Guys check out what Fish and Fly mag has to say about the Sandy River Spey Clave at this weeks newsletter at http://www.flyfishusa.com/newsletter/111906/ . Also , a good, short and to the point read, about Airflo's Scandi Heads and Skagit lines. All the technical info you will ever need.

Leroy...............

·
Hall Monitor
497 Posts
If I recall, the Carnation boys were the first ones to use the term clan for their Saturday morning gatherings. :cool:

·
JD
3,607 Posts
A great read

And a great plug for two handers. And I don't really give a rat's @$$ what kind of cliche's they used. I thought they did a good job, (eighteen pages guys, an excellent job) of showing the rest of the world the comradery, the brotherhood I think they called it, the passion, the extent that everyone is willing to go to make this event what it is.

And when I went into McKenzie Outfitters to get my copy of Fish & Fly, they were in a rack all by themselves accompanied by a sign listing the price: FREE

Kudo's. Thank you all for a job well done. Very well done.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Now thats better, Clan Gathering is just perfect :) ,
I really would like to make it next year and it was great fun i am sure, i was just havin a bit of fun guys, Clan Gathering is a term we are not really used to here in the Scottish Highlands .
Its sounded like a great event, and i agree with JDJones thats what its all about, and i really want to come over next year and see the "280 foot" casts.:Eyecrazy:
Gordon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts